Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thanks Charles, thanks to you for letting me hear what a well designed 300B amp such as your Frankensteins sound like I had a sonic goal to shoot for. Aric hit the mark and I feel I’ve achieved that goal. After about four of listening to music today I’m hooked. I can’t wait to hear what the SE’s sound like with this amp. Once my schedule settles down I look forward to having you back over to hear my new system.....it’s basically modeled after and similar to yours. Thanks for all of your input, insight and motivation.

Ozzy, I totally understand you not pursuing your DI purchase and it’s a shame as I think they would be amazing in your system. I’ll second Charles’ suggestion of the Herbies Giant Gliders, they make moving the DI’s around quite easy. They don’t make unboxing them any easier though :)

ozzy,

Kudos for sticking to your guns, you deserved answers to your questions regardless of audition availability. 
Facten,
On Aric's suggestion I turned one of the capacitor bypass switches off and added a cheater plug to the amp power cord. 
Instead of the cheater plug I used this video to build a homemade ground loop isolater outlet box..Kind of a take on the Ebtech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuvDMjxhE68