Non Authorized Martin Logan Dealers

I am in the market for speakers. I had thought of the well reviewed PSB Imaging T3, but I found the female vocals to be veiled. The dealer (authorized) had Martin Logan Impression 11A. I was very impressed. The lack of box, vocals, adjustable bass with DSP and room correction. I am finding them available at 35%  discount by non-authorized dealers. I would like to hear from people about the speakers and the dealers. 
My present speakers are Merlin VSM and I would like more bass extension, but I still love their midrange.
crwindy
define decent after cost of $ since you infer they paid up front to get max discount......
First of all, I did not "infer" that they paid up front. I said if they pay "within terms". Since, apparently you don’t know what that means, (even though you worked at three stores), I will explain.

Most companies have a NET 30 invoice. Which means you have 30 days to pay the invoice in full, but most offer "terms" which if paid, (usually within 10, 15 or 20 days) you get the same discount if you paid up front or prepaid the order. So you don’t necessarily have to prepay for the order to get the discount. There will always be exceptions, but this is how it works for the most part.

Most of these discounts are in the 3%-8% range, (some even more, but that’s about the average).

Sorry, I should not have said decent "margin", but decent "profit". Granted the margin will be much lower than selling at full retail.

Again, I will not get into specific dollar amounts.
mofi
i ran a billion $ part of someting and yes i understand terms, i could have been more precise in my use of words for sure
but a decent brick and mortar business with any kind of service, facilities, staff and return on invested capital will imo struggle with 35% off on a flagship brand such as this
but a decent brick and mortar business with any kind of service, facilities, staff and return on invested capital will imo struggle with 35% off on a flagship brand such as this
Totally agree!  However, a smaller store, (like all the ones I've owned), could make it.

Just a case in point, if I could sell one pair of the ML Impression 11A  speakers per week at 35% off for the entire month, I would have enough income from just those sales to cover my lease/rent on the store, store utilities, my salary and still have some profit left.  So it could be done, but yes, a larger store would definitively need more.  

Also, the chance of that would be slim to none, but it would still work.  :-)
Post removed