high frequency intermittent noise

I have a noise issue that is intermittent.  Here is what the noise sounds like:

https://clyp.it/4b233bmm

Here is what I know so far:
  • The sound affects all components and is compounded if all components are turned on.  I have turned off my preamp, phono preamp, leaving just my mono blocks on, and the noise still appears.
  • I have turned off everything and unplugged everything in the house including my dimmer switch, and the noise still appears.
  • I have a pair of pro-audio monitors, self powered with class AB amps, and when I plug those into the same outlet, I hear the same noise coming through the pro-audio monitor.  So this rules out my big system.
  • The noise is primarily during the day and goes into the evenings, weekends too, early mornings it does not appear.
  • I live in a pre-war mid-rise building.  I have no ground, I'm using a Nordost QKore grounding system.  This did reduce the noise floor quite a bit, but has no affect on this intermittent noise.
  • I have a cell phone tower directly across the street from my building in Manhattan.
  • Looking at a real time analyzer, I see peak at 2kHz when the noise appears.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjames1969
Post removed 
@kosst_amojan

Faraday cage is the next logical step, if the power is clean and the Furman has no affect on the noise.  I've found some copper mesh curtains I can put up behind my system, which would create a barrier.
I'm not aware of any picocells or femtocells in the building.  With a cell tower right across the street, I get good reception in my apartment/building, so no need for devices like those.  All though, I cannot be certain about my neighbors, anything is possible. 

It's 4:45 and rush hour is upon us, I can hear the trains below, and the noise through my system. 👍🏻
Post removed 
Post removed