Integrated amp for Klipsch Forte

I have a Marantz 2275  with a pair of Klipsch Forte and it sounds great. I want to do away with the radio part of the receiver and go with an integrated amp with plenty of muscle for bass. Right now, I listen to the receiver with the loudness button on and this will give me the bass satisfaction that I enjoy with the Forte speakers. 

What integrated amps that can you recommend that will have a loudness switch or have a decent bass control for around a $1000? I've had the Outlaw Audio 2250 and sold it because I was not satisfied with it for long term use. This integrated amp can be new or old tube, solid state or hybrid. Thanks for your inputs.

stereo_gen
I suggest you look at the Yamaha A-S801 if you want a built in DAC, other wise the Yamaha A-S1000 or A-S2000.  All have plenty to drive the Forte, are dead quiet and from my experience spot on neutral.

The A-S801 has a very well designed variable loudness control while the 1000 and 2000 have their own uniquely designed tone controls.

Offerings from NAD and Cambridge Audio also sound wonderful with the Fortes and will come in below your budget.

Bill
 The beauty of your speaker is it is very efficient. It begs for low powered tube amplification. As an earlier poster already mentioned if you feel the need for more  bass once you have a good tube amp I would get an equalizer of sorts. 
I've always liked the tube-like sound from any of the Plinius Integrated amps. I believe the Plinius line will meed all of your requirements.

If you should need tone control for whatever you purchase you might consider: http://www.schiit.com/products/loki

Let us know what you end up purchasing...
Thank you everyone who've responded. I actually have a Jolida JD302CBR in storage that I've set up again today to the Forte. The bass is good, but a little lacking.That being said, I'm really interested in the Schiit EQ and I'm going to make the purchase. I'll report back on the results. Good day!