Low heat alternative to FIRSTWATT J2 ?

Any Gainclone or Class D or battery power alternatives available? I like the crazy good micro dynamics and rhythmic cohesion of the J2. My speakers are 93db full range. Also interested in AMP/DAC combinations like the devialet or NAD D7050 that meet the J2 performance (those 2 mentioned don't)
128x128zuio
The reason the First Watt sounds like it does is its class A. Class A makes more heat; you're not going to find a cool running amp that is class A, so if you like the sound I would find a way to deal with the heat. Putting it in a refrigerator BTW will not work- the refrigerator has to get rid of the heat and will do so via its heatsink system.

One simple solution is to have a vent placed in the room above the amplifiers locations. The vents are then ducted to a fan that blows the air outside if needed. This system can be very effective and is cheap.
I would think as long as you have the amp on a simple floor amp stand you would be fine.  
It’s a simple thing to wire a small quiet fan hidden near a hot amp. Years ago I had amps in a closet space and did just that and it worked…there was a brand called Whisper Fan, now there’s lots of stuff for that. An easy solution that should help even in the smallest dwellings.