What do you consider the most musical speakers—$15000 & under

I thought mr_ m brought up a good point when when he said he would pick the most musical over the most accurate. His post was in "Searching for the Most Accurate Speaker under $15000"
zq1
Post removed 
@tomcarr, 

Thanks for the input. I think I'll be keeping the 1Cs for now. They're better than some far more expensive speakers I've auditioned lately and seem to be breaking in well.

Wasn't my intent to hijack this thread, back to the main topic.

What do folks think about the musicality of Thiels? That's another brand I've wanted to hear for a long time. 

When Jim Thiel passed, the company was never the same.  They aren't making the speakers the way he did. It's just the same name basically.  I know a dealer who owned them, sold them, loved them etc....  He has now dropped the line. YMMV

Agreed. That was a sad day when Jim passed. Then the vultures swooped in for the dregs under the guise of a "new company," but they cared not one iota for Jim's designs or his approach.  There must be someone from the original Thiel that knows something about the "secret sauce" and pure science that Thiel put into his love for engineering.