Turntable getting back to vinyl

Please tell me there is a turntable under $ 400 that would sound satisfying with my nad 356
and totem sttaf speakers. Thanks!!!

bw
brianwillson
+1 on those older Pioneers. Use them with medium compliance cartridges and you are fine. However, with these older turntables first check if the roller drive wheel or the belt if it is a belt drive can still be had. You will probably need to replace them.
Check out the Orbit at www.uturnaudio.com. Everything you need from one source, and the reviews are good!!!
Perhaps run a 'wanted ad' on Craig's list or other local media site.  Perhaps calling some of the local Pawn shops in the area for leads on used vintage tables dropped off by the grand kids.
All great replies. Let me caution you on "vintage" turntables which can often be relics from Grandpa's attic that have had no TLC for many years. I've been down that route and now I stay away. Good values in a TT that all satisfy you in your system would be the U-Turn (I own the tricked-out version) or a Rega 1. Sure, if you want reference quality sound then be prepared to spend a lot more. Then again, that applies to any element of all systems. Personally, I'd buy new and forget trying to find a diamond in the rough from Craigslist etc....