What do you consider the most musical speakers—$15000 & under

I thought mr_ m brought up a good point when when he said he would pick the most musical over the most accurate. His post was in "Searching for the Most Accurate Speaker under $15000"
zq1
^^ Thanks for the input guys. I might have to move my system into a 12×11 bedroom someday, where the 2Cs would be too much. The 1Cs are a bit on the small side for my current man cave, but so are the Spendors. If I didn't keep reading that 2Cs need at least a couple feet from the walls, it'd be an easy choice. Unfortunately, the 2WQ sub won't work with my integrated amp.
Tannoy Legacy Arden new... or
Tannoy Canterbury GR second hand... or
Tannoy GRF (lastest version) second hand
or good Maggies
sorry... I should also add Harbeth and Proac, but usally I prefer real efficient speakers, They make Music!
helomech, I did that very thing; moved from the 1B to the 2CE and it was in a compromised setting where there was an entertainment unit up close between the speakers and they sat about 1 foot from the wall. I put some sound absorption behind them. Great upgrade, never regretted it. Would do it again if in similar conditions. :) 
You can find a Geometry Series Wilson-Benesch loudspeaker to satisfy your needs, both regarding price & sound. 
http://wilson-benesch.com/geometry-series.html
Simply exquisite.
Happy Hunting