The Music Room

Hi has anyone done business with The Music Room?  They seem legit, but their lack of a published address makes me a little nervous
128x128markainsworth
Have done several transactions with TMR over the past couple years both buying and selling. Very fair on both the buying and selling fronts. I definitely will continue to do business with them in the future as wants arise. Very good communication, shipping and transactions.
I recently purchased a BAT300XSE integrated amp from them that arrived DOA. 

I called/emailed immediately, dealt with a gent named Karl who simply addressed my plight, resolved it, handled it professionally. 

He sent me a shipper back to BAT, shipped me another unit from the store. Quickly. Followed up, too. 

I most definitely will do business with them again. Class operation. 
In all fairness, a good friend of mine works for them.  I've retrofitted and replaced almost my entire 2-channel setup through them.  It has been nothing but smooth sailing for me.  
Bought a pair of JM Labs Micro Utopias. They worked with me on the price. One woofer was damaged during shipping. They paid for the speakers to be sent back to them. They purchased new drivers replaced them and sent them back to me as quickly as they could. With the cost of drivers, I'm sure they ended up taking a big hit but were very professional and responded quickly with extraordinary effort to satisfy.
I'm very glad to have found this thread. I was wondering the same thing as the original poster. A while back, I saw some speakers TMR listed for a better price than just about anywhere else. I would have pulled the trigger but the timing just wasn't right for me. I'll keep them in mind down the road.