Sanders 10e

Congratulations to Roger Sanders and Sanders Sound Systems on The Absolute Sounds INCREDIBLE REVIEW on the best darn speakers I have EVER heard.  

Roger Sanders - The Genius.  
128x128cerrot
LOL

"Quite satisfactory for casual listening or even for home theater use!!!!"

You just made my point
No doubt they have a small sweet spot but not as dramatic as some are indicating.  I heard them at RMAF and was floored.  I thought they were superior to anything else there.  True story.  He was playing a variety of dynamic music which helped the evaluation process....unlike many of the other fine systems which I can only surmise were trying to recreate the atmosphere of a funeral parlor.  

One other thing...I'd be interested to have heard them without the room correction employed.  I think it would have been a different story.  I am becoming more convinced DSP is the way to go.  
I have owned dozens of speakers . All kinds, Stats ,Planars , Box , Open baffle . Each and every one sounds best sitting in the middle of the speakers . Move to the right or left and you lose the stereo imaging . If i am walking around the room doing other things i do not care about imaging . Only when i sit down do i care . Hifi listening is a one person endeavor IMHO