Has anyone compared ZU mission vs Event speaker cables (and interconnects)?

For the time being, I'm just takling ZU cables. I'm not looking to compare other brands at this point. My next upgrade over the December holiday season will be speaker cables. I'm running Zu Omen Defs with Canare star quad. The Zu events are stretching my budget. Just wondering how a huge difference between Mission (and Libtecs) and the Events.

After new year I'll start looking at interconnects and ZU's are on my list there as well.
aberyclark
Car engines vs good copper wires of same gaiges.... What an analogy.  The kind that cable makers use to sell the magic.
@nonoise 
Hope it's of use to the OP.  I think, even on used, The Cable Co. allows for returns.  

Read with interest your above comments that mentioned Clear Day; Paul's double shotguns being standard running gear for me.  Very happy with them but (lately) spending a lot of time window shopping for wire.  Frequent visitor to UsedCable.com.
@ghosthouse 
When Paul sent out his cables to try out, he sent me the single and double runs and I preferred the singles. I can only imagine what the double shotguns sound like. Like you, I enjoyed them for some time but the itch for something else got the best of me.

Beware of the window shopping as it's an indicator that you're going to pull the switch soon. 😃

All the best,
Nonoise