Bass Traps

Anyone own or heard either Acoustic Sounds Dennis Foley's Bass Traps (i.e. ACDA-10 or ACDA-12) or GIK Soffit Traps?  If you have, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the products.  Thanks.
taxmandme
Not to hijack too hard, but any recommendations for bass traps for a very wide frequency band? I need to tame my bass between 20-200Hz. Most commercial traps seem to be more focused on a much narrower band.

The best solution I've theoretically found is a limp membrane bass trap. But man, I'll take any suggestions
GIK Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Limiter works very well between 75hz and about 300hz, while not absorbing much above that.  Anything below 75hz really needs a tuned membrane or limp mass membrane, like the GIK Scopus.  Don’t get me wrong, the Monster Bass Trap will do some absorption under 75hz, but not as good as tuned/limp.  I have used both.
Thanks! Did you find the limp membrane traps were mostly effective with very low frequencies or were they reasonably broad?
I didn’t really test.  I made limp mass for 63hz, and am in the process of making a set for 50hz.  These are two bass nodes in my room.  Google for “tims limp mass” to see what I did.  One of the mistakes people do on these is to use Owens 703 for the damping.  The 703 is too dense and actually reduces the box area.  I used acoust-a-stuff from parts express.
My understanding is that they are somewhat narrow, but will absorb some surrounding frequencies also.