Has anyone compared ZU mission vs Event speaker cables (and interconnects)?

For the time being, I'm just takling ZU cables. I'm not looking to compare other brands at this point. My next upgrade over the December holiday season will be speaker cables. I'm running Zu Omen Defs with Canare star quad. The Zu events are stretching my budget. Just wondering how a huge difference between Mission (and Libtecs) and the Events.

After new year I'll start looking at interconnects and ZU's are on my list there as well.
aberyclark
@milanos111,
Yes, they are better sounding in the context of my present system. When I had the Tonian Labs TL-D1 speakers, it was a toss up at first, depending on the music, but in the end I preferred the Zu Events. 
The Tempo Electric are a very fine sounding speaker cable and so simple in approach and execution. They edged out the Zu Mission SCs with my older set up.

All the best,
Nonoise
Mission speaker cable are something like $300 and the event $600 more.
I took apart the mission years ago and beside the nice techflex covers, they have nothing more nothing less than a good belden speaker cable in terms of look, dielectric and copper content, at least not enough to make a difference in system performance.
One can say that about all well made cables in that they look similar. I took a look at the cross section of the Mission SC and Belden makes nothing that looks like it, that I could find.

Saying something like that would be akin to "I opened the hood of the car and it had a motor like other cars I looked at."

Zu has it's own looms which gives them lots of leeway in configuring cable geometry. Their cables are built from the ground up in house. They even choose the color of the insulation as they feel it messes with the sound. They'll gladly talk to anyone who'd like to know more. They're very up front about it.

All the best,
Nonoise
I have Event mk1 speaker cables.  I'm a huge fan of their speakers, less so their cables.  Running them with my DefHeads they are definitely more resolving, but to my ears a bit too analytical.  I mostly use my Black Cat Redlevel Couer cables instead.  I just find I like copper wires better, YMMV.

FYI, I don't think you will see Event speaker cables on ebay for a long time now that they've sold off their Mk1 stock.