I took the plunge - PS Audio Stellar DAC and S300

I should get them tomorrow as beta test units.  Current speakers are first gen. Klipsch Reference RF-3s from high school. I will be referencing the units through a Grace 905 monitor controller. I know the speakers are the weak link but I've had them for almost 20 years and I know them well and have gone through 4 amp/preamp setups. Excited to see what I notice!    
parkinen
Anyone compare the following Class D rr D-hybrid amps:

PS Audio S300
NAD M22
Audio Alchemy DPA-1
Rogue Hydra

Curious as to the relative merits/demerits of their various tube and solid state input stages as well as Hyped UCD vs Icepower ASC300 vs Ncore as well as the variant approaches to feedback and servo control in the above.

Have owned the NAD, own almost every other Audio Alchemy device made at present, and am acquiring the S300, at least temporarily. Have had numerous speakers recently, likely keeping Silverline Minuet Grands just received.

Thanks for any input and experience sharing.
@transience -
Anyone compare the following Class D rr D-hybrid amps

I owned an S300 briefly, and had the opportunity to perform a direct A/B comparison against the NAD M22 at my local hifi store for several hours.

We used an NAD M12 as a source (playing files from a USB thumb drive, as well as streaming Tidal), along with PSB T3 tower speakers. Fully treated listening room.

As much as I wanted to love the S300 (especially since I had gotten a great deal on it as part of the PS Audio "beta tester" program) the NAD came out on top. This was about 6 months ago, so I can’t recall specifics but I do recall the M22 had much more detailed, yet smoother presentation.  S300 and M22 both had powerful low end, but M22 bass was better controlled.

On the plus side, PS Audio customer service is top-notch. I returned the S300 for a refund, purchased a used M22, and never looked back.

It’s possible that the S300 wasn’t fully burned in, but I believe it had 100+ hours on it. Also of note, the NAD retail price is twice that of the S300, so it would be expected for the NAD to come out on top.
Having heard both the Rogue Hydra and PS S300 quite a bit (I'm a dealer for both lines), I know them fairly well.

The Hydra is a good amp.  I've sold more of the Medusa's, but both models sound fairly close.  Tube swaps allow you to somewhat tailor the sound in these.  I like them quite a bit....

I've said it before, and will likely say it again, I think the PS S300 is an absolute steal at it's price point.  Good, clean and detailed sound.  Not overly forward, but still great definition.  For anyone considering amps in the sub $2k price point, I think trying out an S300 is a great idea.
I purchased the Stellar DAC/S300 combo from Goldprint Audio. I will have to agree with what they told me. A great combo for the price. I have a Theater Bypass mode that I now drive my front speakers through, a fantastic DAC for Roon/Tidal and it sounds fantastic when I play my LP's . For the price point the combo is everything I wanted and more.
   Hi,  has anyone compared the PS audio s300 vs the nuprime St 10? Would be great to have your opinions.  Parkinen I hope it's OK with you this question,  thanks