Mark levinson no.532h

I see all these discussions about great amps, best amps, etc but I never see any threads about Mark Levinson amps or their No.532h. Is it not considered a great high end audiophile amplifier?  I have paired with Revel Performa F206s and think the combo sounds really really good. 
lnitm
I had the 532h with my F50s and it was good.  Recently, I changed speakers to the Ultimat Studio2 and I feel it is a really excellent combination.  The amp seems to have great control over the speaker as in soundstage and low end extension.  

I have been tempted to try and compare it to a Pass Labs X250.8.  Not that anything is lacking but curious to see if there are any differences.
I like Mark Levinson amps, but i prefer the older 3 series over the 4 series. Have not heard a lot of the 5 series since the local dealer closed his doors some time ago. The 332, 335 and 336 where and still are great amps.
Not all 5 series were great.
Mark Levinson makes great linear amps, all of them sound upper end audio, even the very old models.
They did stick their foot into Class-D with the hideously expensive $50K  No.53 Class-D monoblocks, credit to them trying very hard to get rid of the inherent problems that plague Class-D, but it never reached the achievements in sound quality they got from their linear amps.
https://www.stereophile.com/content/mark-levinson-no53-reference-monoblock-power-amplifier

Cheers George      
I own a 532H and have paired it with Dynaudio Contour S3.4 speakers and PSB Imagine T3s with great success. Nothing calls attention, just brings out the best in the speakers. I've mated it with a ML 326S preamp.