Any ideas on the Emotiva Xpa 1 Gen 2 vs other Mono or 2 channel amps?

Hey, I am still looking for a good Mono set or 2 Channel amp in the $2500-3500 range.I am looking at the XPA 1 Gen2 to start with,any other ideas? I have never had this much trouble searching for a good Amp. Thanks Guys.
mancub1
Okay, here's another thought.  Adcom.  They've been introducing new 2 channel amps since 2011 or so, and the new amps are based on the award winning designs that put them on the map.

I'd suggest the GFA 565SE or the 575SE depending on how strong your back is.  Only the 575SE has a 12 volt trigger for automatic turn on, for some reason.
I absolutely love my class D monoblocks. They put 500w into my 4 Ohm speakers and have no trouble moving the 12" woofers. They sound very clean, neutral and detailed. Mine are the ICEpower asp 500 boards. If I were searching now, I'd do some reading in the class D thread. There are many amps discussed that are class D and use newer modules. You could easily get a pair of decent monos for $3000 new, under $2000 used.
Thanks Guys! taking all this in and it really helps with the new ideas.I am using the Infinity Sigmas  front, Sigmas rear and Tyler acoustics d2 for center, I have always wanted a Halo a51 ,31,or 21.Sometimes I just feel like getting a deal on the best set in a value package but again want a very nice clean detailed more expensive unit.So many choices. Thanks guys for helping.
If you are looking into the Class D amps, I would only look at the PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks or the Nord One Up SE model with Sparkos op amp option.  Both of these Class D amps have discrete Class A input stages, which really help give richness to the clean/sterile character of Class D.  It may be a good compromise if you want something faster/cleaner than the Parasound amps.
Unless your adverse to buying used there are a few good ones for sale, I saw Bryston mono blocks, Krell stereo, Class'e stereo etc. No connection to the sellers. Higher end