Cardas Clear Beyond Power cords

......looking to put this on my Silver Circle Audio 5.0SE Power Conditioner. I like the Shunyata's - which can be a little thin to my ears ....and the rest of my system is Purist Audio 20th Anniversary along with Limited Edition Power cords .....However, my speaker cables are the Cardas Clear Beyond ...because they were so damm good, so any thoughts on what this power cord is like would be helpful.
garebear
...Stringreen has never been a big fan of Cardas cables based on this his threads here but ....never really gives us an answer as to why ? .....which would very helpful as opposed to just a random personal opinion.
.......as a follow to this thread as the OP, Cardas plans on coming out with a new power cord that will sit above their top of the line ; Cardas Clear Beyond. I liked the CB's on my Esoteric gear. I am interested in what this cord has to offer. Brian at Cardas had mentioned that it will be out shortly.   
@garebear do you know in what ways it's meant to surpass the Clear Beyond Power?
Hello Mikey  - hope all is well. I spoke with Brian at Cardas last week and he said that the cable will be ready real soon. The cable is designed for high power amps or any equipment that will benefit from a larger / higher gauged cable. Brian had noted and to paraphrase him ;  '' it is Clear Beyond only better ''.  I also thought he said it will be $2,400 for a 1.5 meter.        
@garebear Hey Gary, hope you are doing well. After reading your post I reached out to Brian too and he emailed saying they are shooting for a December release date if it all goes according to plan. I'm probably waiting to buy two PCs for mono blocks until the "Clear Beyond XLs" are on the market.