Accuphase E-470 or Luxman 590ax II ?

Hi, I have the opportunity to buy either a Accuphase E-470 or Luxman 590ax II for nearly the same price, the speakers are Graham Audio LS 5/9 (bbc speakers) 
The 470 I know is powerful enough , and I been told that the Luxman is much more powerful than the 30 Watts would suggest and should drive the 5/9 without problems in my 18 kvadrad room.
I don’t have a opportunity to try the amps at home.
From a sonic standpoint, which one would you recommend ?
gryphongryph
It doesn't get THAT hot.  Unless your audio room is a broom closet, you will not notice the heat.  
gryphon, I was concerned about the heat before I bought my 590, it ended up being a non-issue. It gets warm to the touch, and no more than that. And to answer your last question, I just walked over and turned mine on, and left the tuner off. I cranked the volume knob up to about 3 o'clock. Dead quiet, no different than when it's off.
L.
Thanks for the response, nice to know that it is dead quiet, also that the heat is not a problem makes this amp very interesting for me, am right now listening to Greg Brown on my Graham’s with my Advantage S100 amp with Roon and Primare Dac 30 as front end, sounds very nice, I think I prefer the Advantage to the DK Design, but I am sure the 590II would be a big upgrade in sound quality in my system.
Hopefully 30 class A watts are enough to drive the Graham’s.
Thanks for all your help guys.
Will talk with my dealer again when my smaller music/tv room is finished.
gryphongryph, driving your speakers is something I can't really answer, maybe someone else here is better at the math. Looks like your LS5/9's have a sensitivity of 87dB.  My Paradigm S6's are 91dB. I don't have to turn up the volume far at all for it to get very loud, which I don't usually do anyway. Wish I could offer more help.
L.
Excellent information -guys.
Can anyone suggest a dealer/retailer that offers good to excellent selection for audition on both brands? Happy Listening!