CEC TL5 Belt Drive CD Transport

I currently own Cambridge Audio CXC and I am very statify with it ,considering to upgrade to CEC TL5 Belt Drive CD Transport, Somone have experience with this transport ? Do you think it will improve the sound ?

itzhak1969
@mofimadness
Can you be more specific why the CEC transports are so good ?
What they do better than other transport? 
Isn't there mechanical issues with the belt drive ? Is it reliable over time ?

The belt can be replaced by you if and when it wears out.
Because it's belt driven it sounds more analog.
They are reliable. As far as I know they are made in Japan.
Maybe mofimadness can add more information regarding your question.
With a belt driven device, the actual motor spins faster at a set speed.  The RPM accuracy will be much higher than a direct drive transport.  This is why the high end turntables all use high speed motors running belt drive - to reduce the wow and flutter errors.  Not sure if this really helps in CD digital, but I suppose it’s possible.
From what I've listened to I'd say that you are correct, auxinput.
That's not to say that direct drive, as most Transports and CDP's have don't sound very good. Just a different drive. Always a debate just like turntables.
I’ve got a TL-5, and love it. I don’t think you’re going to do better, sound and build quality wise, for the money (around $2000 for the factory 120v US version). If you’re in the the US, you want the factory 120v version, not the gray market 100v version that requires a voltage converter. You have to get it directly from the North American distributor, Mutine Inc. in Montreal. It’s kind of a pain, but worth it, IMO.