Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
@james_w514

Thanks for the comment. I thought the Nagra/Sabrina was very very good myself. 
Interesting that Dave hears more detail from the Persona than the ATC. The ATC is commonly used for mixing, where that’s of paramount importance. For my taste, ATC is probably more detailed than I prefer for home hifi use, since half my record collection is mediocre sounding, but that’s a different kettle o fish, altogether. The Persona certainly sounds like it would be worth an audition.
Cswood, believe it or not the Polk LSim 707 is a nice sounding speaker it is not exceptional but does a lot of things well for the money. We got a pair in trade and I was actually suprised how musical they are.

Martykl, the Beryilium drivers just have a clarity that brings in little details like breaths, and cimbals, and macro details that are just masked in most other speakers. 

The best drivers we ever heard are the Diamond drivers from Acution which have  a smoothness with detail that is excpetional the next best drivers are the Persona drivers, which create this immense soundstage with detail that is just remarkable, these speakers do require careful matching of ancellories of they can be a bit too forrward for some tastes.

ATC are very smooth if they are sounding bright than it is something in your system possibly cables, source, or your electronics. 

We show the ATC SCM 11, and the SCM 19 we have also had a pair of the 40s which sound like a bigger version of the 40 and in all of our setups the sound is great. 

We show them on Naim alot and the match is fantastic,  with Wireworld Silver Eclipse speaker cables which has both great detail and has great bass heft, we have compared these cables to both AQ and Nordost cables and the Wireworld's were far better at the same price. 

Dave owner 
Audio Doctor NJ

surprised no one has mentioned the Sanders 10e speaker system. To my ears its probably the most neutral/ accurate speaker YMMV.