Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
Thank you all! a lot of good information here, already :) I will ellaborate a bit on some of the answers when I have the time.

@audiotroy : extremely insightful answer and it seems that our understanding of "accurate" is aligned. Thanks!
I have not seen a good set of measurements for Paradigm Persona 3F but they do appear to be well engineered.  The crossover at 2.4KHz is actually close to the right place for this three way design (which has a large 7 inch midrange) which is a miracle these days (most manufacturers like B&W get it all wrong). I would really like to see how the tweeter and mid performs on a waterfall plot to know if it is nice and clean from 400 to 10KHz.

At $5000 this seems like excellent value. It seems to be one of the speakers you are already considering. Why not go for it!
@james_w514

Thanks for the comment. I thought the Nagra/Sabrina was very very good myself.