Which Monitor Speakers to Consider

Hello everyone, I’m finally going to demo some speakers to start my stereo/HT system build. It’s not like going to Best Buy for sure, and I feeling very excited but more anxious as I hope to be able to give useful feedback during the audition. I’ve finally narrowed it down to monitor speakers and perhaps adding a center and using my current Kef subwoofer if bass is needed. My question is given a budget of 10K and perhaps stretching it to 15K, which monitors would you suggest. I enjoy a variety of music from Jazz to blues, rock, indie, R&B and some classical not the grand stuff, just the Yo Yo Ma Bach variety. Based on reviews and local availability I’m leaning towards the SF Evolution, Kef R1, Focal Sopra1, Dali Epicon 2, Dynaudio C1, Wilson Benesch Vertex. As a side note, I need the speakers to have a certain aesthetics so the Harbeths, Nola and Wilson Audio are not contenders. Many thanks.
128x128redphu72
As a KEF dealer I couldn't have said it better. I will point out that the KEF with the right gear are really fantastic and don't sound as analytical as people think. 

If you hear KEF REF Ones on a Naim system boy will you be amazed. They do like warmer electronics. 

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ
Does not appear that anyone asked what your front end (amp/pre/etc) is going to be in this setup?  Important info that would really impact what speakers would/could be a good option for you.

Also, is this going to be a true dual system (2 channel and HT together)?  I know you mentioned that you may add a center channel at some point, but if this is not something that's a priority to you, and you are ok with running 2 fronts and sub, that would also open up quite a few different options. (Alta Audio Celesta FRM-2's for example which are some of the best monitors on the market currently).

Taylor
Goldprint Audio
The HARBETH Monitor 40.2 is an excellent speaker with outstanding sound quality.  Unfortunately, it was too large for my living room and I so purchased the PMC Twenty5.26 speakers that are also excellent. 

I suggest you audition the HARBETH Mobitur 40.2 speaker including stands.