Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
Accurate speaker is a broad area . To  my taste the new 
Martin Logan Renaissance Loudspeakers from the powered Dual Bass 
 with 24 bit - DSP and room correction  from mid Bass on down 
Is the first time I have heard seamless accurate Bass in a Electrostatic Loudspeaker. Which gives the performance like a live venue very accurately 
And the transparency is spectacular. This new series is by far the Best ML 
Has ever done as far as top to bottom using Quality parts with midbass to low bass fully adjustable 
After the room correction.  Your opinion on accuracy may be in other areas.
plan a trip the the Warsaw show which is in about 3 weeks.

186 rooms worth of stuff  is the current tally. Maybe a few more by show time.
VPI’s Harry Weisfeld recently stated in his blog that he feels the Eminent Technology LFT-8b has the most accurate midrange of any speaker he has ever heard. Unfortunately, it retails for only $2499, but with $15,000 you could always buy six pair ;-) .
Vermeer , I've heard the Persona's,  Kef Reference 5, Revel Ultima and Focal. I've also listened to Dynaudio speakers all in your range. I have Revel Performa with Mark Levinson amp. If I had the money for them  I would get the Kef Reference as the sounded better than anything I've heard, driven by 2 Mark Levinson mono blocks. They played very loud with absolutely no breakup or distortion,  just pure clean and delicate sound, sounded amazing. Dynaudio and Revels both also sound very good and play "flat" with a neutral sound your looking for. It also matters the equipment you use as Revels and Mark Levinson are both owned by Harman and tuned on Levinson amps same as Paradigm and Anthem so they sound best paired with the amps/preamps they are tuned with. 
I think I would chose a speaker that is the most "musical" over the most "accurate" Just my opinion.....