Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
Not any of the conventional box speakers I know of though so many do sound very good.

Take a listen to OHM Walsh.  Maybe just maybe.   At least for me.
The Vandersteen Quatro Wood CT is right at your price point. A very, very good sounding speaker. Has active
drivers. That would be my choice...

Post removed 
I always wonder what is meant by accuracy. Accurate to what? I am a recording engineer. Do you want it to sound what it sounds like in the control room. Remember the control room doesn't sound what it sounds like in the studio. Accurate to the sound in the mastering booth? Accurate to the sound on the digital file. Digital file played back on what system? All speakers are colored which means they add there own characteristics to the sound being sent to them. Find a speaker you really like and go with them. Pretend they are accurate
Alan