Recommedation for Phono Pre for my modest rig

Hi there:

I have the following TT rig: Rega Planar 3 (2016), metal sub-platter, Michell Tecno-weight, Rega white belt, Delrin platter, Rega TTPSU 2, Shelter 201 and lastly Art DJII preamp. The latter was a stop gap until I could find a more suitable pre. I don't foresee the day where I would run a LOMC so a MM only pre would do me just fine. This is the final piece of the puzzle then I am focusing solely on collecting LP's, please consider this the last pre-amp I am ever going to buy.  

My preference is something that if it can't be absolutely neutral than it be more center-right (warm/euphonic) than center-left (cold/analytical). And of course cost should be commensurate with the system it will be a part of. 

Thanks in advance. 

anacondastan
Musical surroundings NOVA ll $1200 or the Phonomena II $600 would be a perfect match for your rig! And you can play any cartridge through either with almost infinite settings. Great sound too! I don’t think you should restrict yourself to MM, if this is going to be the last phono pre you buy then this should be the one. Great company too.

Matt M
I also think the Graham Slee Era-Gold would be a very nice choice. If you join the Slee forum you can audition the Gold for 2 weeks for just the price of shipping. Well worth a try.
I can very highly recommend the K&K Audio Trio. It punches way above it's cost. I've been in this hobby for 3 decades, this is my last phono preamplifier. I bought one in the last year. Not sure if Kevin is still making them though. He is excellent to deal with.
Simaudio Moon 310LP gets my vote every time

But it's little brother - the 110LP is also extremely good
http://www.simaudio.com/en/product/40-phono-preamplifier.html

It handles MC and MM and is extremely quiet - even at full volume

I have an older version of the 310LP and I won't be selling it any time soon simply because it is superb.

The 110LP shares many of the design principles of the 310LP - it has a great lineage

Regards