Accuphase E-470 or Luxman 590ax II ?

Hi, I have the opportunity to buy either a Accuphase E-470 or Luxman 590ax II for nearly the same price, the speakers are Graham Audio LS 5/9 (bbc speakers) 
The 470 I know is powerful enough , and I been told that the Luxman is much more powerful than the 30 Watts would suggest and should drive the 5/9 without problems in my 18 kvadrad room.
I don’t have a opportunity to try the amps at home.
From a sonic standpoint, which one would you recommend ?
gryphongryph
I have owned both amps.   Luxman hands down, no contest.   A more equal comparison would be the Accuphase E-600 and the Luxman 590AX II.  
Yes, I know that the E-600 would be the natural comparison, but the 600 is nearly twice as expensive!!!
How did you like the Luxman on low volume?

I have an Accuphase E-470, which I bought because my Luxman L-550ax didn't quite have the juice to really light up my inefficient ATC SCM19's. The Lux really did have plenty of power, but I get a little exuberant with the volume control sometimes....

I thought each were built to an exceptional level of quality but I have to say that I absolutely love the E-470. The sound is not only extremely precise and dynamic but also warm and musical. 

I really think you would be very happy with sound of either unit; both perform at a very high level. Given that, perhaps you should give a little consideration to two other variables besides the sound. The Lux gets very hot. My 550 ran so hot that I can't imagine that it would have the same ultimate life span of the Accuphase. Both units are great looking. I think the Accuphase is one of the best looking components out there at any price. If I ever win the lottery and am able to buy a cost no object system; it would have Accuphase amps. I just love the house look.

Whatever you do you will be very happy. I'm a little tired of integrateds that give you only a source selector and a volume control. The full functionality of either of these Japanese units will be a joy to use.

Regards,
Oran
Thanks for your input Oran, have you tried the headphone output on the two amps ?
Would you say that the Accuphase has a warmer sound signature ?

Did you loose any musicality going from class A to a class AB design ?