Stillpoints Ultra 5

Will the Stillpoints Ultra 5 be a better choice than the Alto-Extremo Lyd 2 for my Evolution Acoustics MM3s over wood floor?
Currently, I’m using Herbie’s Giant Cone/Spike Decoupling Gliders (Titanium).
128x128leog2015
Some sunny day when children are playing and laughing and there’s no strife or steadily increasing crime rate somebody with excellent hearing and a really really great system will do a comprehensive review of all the various coupling and decoupling widgets and thingamabobs out there, from, oh, I don’t know, Audio Points and bungee cords and hockey pucks to Minus K and magnetic levitation and, gulp, beyond.

A shout out to Mike at Ingress Engineering.  I purchased his "rollerblocks" for my pre amp, and mono block Herron amps.  Similar to Symposium but a little smaller.  A good value cost wise and they made an improvement between a cable and equipment change. They opened up the soundstage and defined the instruments more precisely and tightened up the base. 
I use relatively inexpensive Vibrapods under my speakers and they work very well to decouple them from my wood floors. Cheapskate solution? Indeed.