Would you like to know about Dunlavy mods?

I have done extensive mods to my Dunlavy SCIV's over the years. It has been quite a learning experience in component upgrades such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, internal sealing of the wood of the cabinet, nuts, bolts, internal wiring , external crossover isolation, speaker platorms, Sistrum platforms and baffles to minimize bass cacelation. I suppose that was an example of a run on sentence. If any one would like to know more please contact me.
theaudiotweak
hello I also would like to know if somebody in the LA area performs these modifications?
The Kentucky Derby is here in Louisville the first Saturday in May. Pack up your selves and your speakers and we will have a speaker modification party in the infield on Derby Day.Just being silly!! Anybody out there in the Ky. and Ind. area I could probably help you, or refer you to someone in one of those two states who could do these type of mods.....Tom
I have a pair of Dunlavy SC-VI, and I am considering upgrading the binding posts, resistors, capacitors. Probably with Duelund cast copper or silver components and Furutech top binding posts.

Perhaps also bi-amp them using an active crossover like the Krell KBX and a second pair of Krell FPB 750mcx.

Does anyone have the SC-VI crossover schematics and/or high-pass and low-pass filter frequencies?

Thanks!
Hello!

I have pair of Dunlavy SC-VI that I would like to upgrade the binding poles (with top Furutech), crossover capacitors and resistors, and perhaps bi-amp with an Krell KBX crossover.

Does anyone have the crossover schematics of the SC-VI or at least the low pass and high pass frequencies?

Thanks!