Would appreciate advice on speaker-amp pairing

I currently run an active setup where I am driving highly modified Klipsch rf7ii speakers with added fostex tweeters. I am using Wyred4Sound amp to drive the woofers, Macintosh Mc275 mkVI to drive the Radian midrange horn and Consonance monoblock tube amps (35 W each) to drive the fostex tweeters. I am extremely satisfied with the overall package and sound. Have had it for 5 years.

Now, I want to simplify my system. Would like to keep only the Macintosh amp and add some Sonus Faber Cremona speakers. My question is whether the Mac is enough to drive the Cremonas to a good volume. An old review by Stereophile put the sensitivity of the Cremonas at 91db. Again, would appreciate some input and thanks in advance
gago1101
Potentially. Synergy will matter a great deal. I'd suggest you get the SFs and try both amps out.

I don't think you'll have a power issue so much as a timbre issue. See which you like more.
absolutely agree with Erik...try out both amps with the SFs then decide. And by try-out, I mean at least a weekend with each amp before making your decision.
Thanks for the replies. I think it makes great sense. Will get the speakers and try them with all the 3 amps i have: wyred4sound, Mac and the Consonance monoblocks. This is an interesting project, I'm excited.