Has anyone compared the Totem Forest to the Forest Signature?

I have the Totem Forest and have been considering a Forest Signature. I have not been able to demo a Signature anywhere, however. Is there anyone who can give me some advice as to if this is a worthwhile upgrade? I really like the Forest, but would love a little more clarity and detail. Currently I am powering them with a Hegel h160. Thanks for your help.
scthom
Long time Forest owner.  I've not ever heard the Signature but while you are waiting for other input and a possible audition, consider elevating your Forests.  I'm using hardwood plinths and have them raised about 6".  I found this contributed to improved sonics.  Of course, cabling makes a big difference too.  Clear Day double shotgun speaker cable was an "ear-opener" in a good way.  Also found AQ Columbia ICs to bring excellent clarity.  Intelligibility of vocals has never been better.  FWIW I'm running a Hegel H200.  Good luck.  Hope you get to hear those Signatures.  

I've compared both. TBH it was extremely disappointing when I heard the standard Forest and my Forest Sigs sounded no different. One of the only times I was disappointed by a Totem product. It is a nicer looking speaker though. If you want more detail get a pair of Totem Fire bookshelf speakers or if budget allows get Earths. They have a much larger sound and better bass than the forest so you won't be losing anything.