Issues with AudiogoN forum website, anyone?

A-goN'rs and A-goN Support,

I've been getting the following error on the AudiogoN forum section for the last couple of weeks:

" Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

This typically happens when I click on the "All Recent" or "Related to You" link under the BROWSE tab. I've experienced the issue on 2 different windows laptops and a Macbook, so it is not OS related. Seems like a web server issue as I'm not experiencing the same errors on any other websites.

Any other users experiencing the same? A-goN support, are you aware of any current issues? In my experience, I get the error about 50% of the time I try to switch to a different tab/link or click on a different forum post. If I back out and try it again, it usually works, but sometimes I have to try multiple times.

reubent
@auxinput - response improved for me also this afternoon and when I got back in from meetings this evening it is still working well. So far, so good this PM today. Will be interesting to see if the issue re-appears tomorrow morning.

A-goN admin. Please let us know if/when you implement any fixes and we can provide real-world feedback on the results......

Thx......
@Admin

I NAVIGATE THE WEB WITH THE KEYBOARD ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY. USING THE BACK SPACE BUTTON TO RETURN TO FORMER PAGES. Oops. Soory ‘bout the caps.

I frequently get 404s trying to return to former pages.

Also I get “no account under this name” or something very similar, when logging back in periodically.

Navigating the site 100% using accessibility software is not do able. Many buttons or controls are not identifiable, or identified as they are seen visually. Some are just ignored completely others report: “unknown link” or merely ‘link’, which is of course no help at all..

Consequently, ‘specific searches can not be accomplished. Forums, components, members, and even contacting admin poses issues as the encryption code alternative can not be revealed.

I have one other issue but I’ll keep that private and hope to be able to disdcuss it once I’m able to contact Admin myself. See above issue submitting input to admin.

There’s a few items to work on Admin! Good luck.

Just got the application error.

Audiogon while you are at fixing things. Here is another problem:
Cutting and pasting text to an ad is impossible for me. It adds so much jibberish (computer language) to the pasted text that it unusable..

ozzy
It's been fine for me since last night and I've been able to work around application errors the last few days by just going back a page and trying again. Or refreshing.
@jond - Same for me. Since last night things have been working very well. In fact, the forum website is responding blazingly fast for me today. Hope it stays this way. Makes for a much better user experience.....