Issues with AudiogoN forum website, anyone?

A-goN'rs and A-goN Support,

I've been getting the following error on the AudiogoN forum section for the last couple of weeks:

" Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

This typically happens when I click on the "All Recent" or "Related to You" link under the BROWSE tab. I've experienced the issue on 2 different windows laptops and a Macbook, so it is not OS related. Seems like a web server issue as I'm not experiencing the same errors on any other websites.

Any other users experiencing the same? A-goN support, are you aware of any current issues? In my experience, I get the error about 50% of the time I try to switch to a different tab/link or click on a different forum post. If I back out and try it again, it usually works, but sometimes I have to try multiple times.

reubent
The problem is a temporary one. 
We have been working for a few days now to get it fixed, and we are closer to finding out what is going on.   Thanks for all of the comments. 
We hope to have the forums running back to normal today or at the latest tomorrow.  
AudiogoN Admin,

Thanks for the response. Glad to see you were already aware and are working on it. Feel free to close the thread, or delete it. Better yet, let us know when you feel the problem has been resolved and we can provide some real-world feedback to you.
This has been an on-going issue since January. I would not call it temporary.