Do I have to spend $4000 plus to get a better sounding speaker than GET model 7 ?

I have owned a pair of Golden Ear Technology 7's speaker for almost 3 years. I think they sound very good in my current set-up.  I bought them unheard based on the rave reviews they received at CES 2012. My concern is that if I was to invest in a speaker that is $3500-$4000, it may prove to be only marginally or fairly better. I am not saying that the GET's 7's are the best bargain in audio at $1395.  My experience with them is they are  very accurate with low distortion, but don't throw a particularly wide or deep soundstage. 

I have considered( not necessarily auditioned) Revel F-206;  Focal Aria 936;  Paradign F85;  PSB T-2';  Ryan 630;  B&W CM9S   Dynaudio X-34;  Duevel "Venus"  Audio Physic Sitara 25 and Tempo 25  All of the indicated speakers (except AP and Duevel) fall in the $3000-$4500 retail price range 

ProAc floor standers are off the scope in price, (often, even used)   Anything I buy will be used, because California sales tax is 8.5%,  and I can stretch my dollars buying used. 

Any recommendations are welcomed especially if based on you own experience with a particular speaker or brand.

Thank you, S.J     

sunnyjim

hifiron   Thank s for your recommendation.  I owned the Vandersteen IC about 12 years ago. It was an interim purchase, though a nice sounding speaker and it served its purpose for a while until I found something.better.

Will check out the Spatials M-4's and Decware

k-a.  Thanks again for the recommendation. Did you audition the Revel F-206. at any point in your search? 

It reviewed well, but the Focal might have the edge in performance. However, I can buy a used pair of the Revels for about $1000  less than a pair of used Focal 936   I think the pair of  Revels I saw looked snappy in a  glossy cherry wood veneer  

S.J..

Another two questions:   How do the Tekton "Impact" speakers rank compared to some of the other speakers above??   Some members recommended the  Double Impacts, but they are too big and heavy. The Impact is one step down.

Decware offers a omidirectional speaker model ERRX. It retails for $2500. Has any one auditioned them on the 30 day home trial options?

HiFI ron  mentioned he owned the HR-1's which are $4895 and have received excellent reviews including HiFiron's brief testimonial of their performance.

Thanks, SJ.

Post removed 
If you are interested in the Tektons you could always look into the Electron for a smaller model that appearantly is voiced exactly like the DIs with the same driver array just smaller drivers.   
Between Focal and Revel I would go Focal for my tastes. Never heard a Focal I didn't like. The Revels while technically excellent are a little dry IMO.