LA Rock station casualty

Yeah, I know most of us gave up on Rock radio long ago. As a road warrior during the work week, this was a nice break from bad NPR news,Jazz and Classical in the car.

http://abc7.com/entertainment/1003-fm-the-sound-prepares-for-shutdown/2468607/

We're  down to one staton. Probably not a good idea to hold my breath until a new statiion appears on the dial.
tablejockey
That’s bad news for listeners and the radio biz, and it’s happening everywhere. Here in Philly, there’s only one Rock station left. I listen to NPR Classical, but still like to hear some rock classics in the car.

Now we have many Christian stations, Right-Wing talk radio, and 3 or 4 sports call-in stations. But there still is college radio. 
It’s no surprise that FM is dead, we’ve been expecting it to happen.

these days gone deep into past. now in order to hear song on the radio it's gotta be approved by goverment controlling all the media. only pop song would have budget to go through. that's one of ways to kill and bury first amendment.
Same thingie happens with movies as well. 
now in order to hear song on the radio it's gotta be approved by goverment controlling all the media.
LOL... do you really thing that Taylor Swift has to ask President Trump if her song can be played on the radio?

While I do agree to some extent with you on other government involvement matters, I don't think our government would spend the time and effort on this.