No-one talks about Rowlands anymore

It's Pass all over the place. Is Rowland going down big time or terribly and expensively up?
inna
The first rule of Rowland ownership is: you do not talk about Rowland ownership
Someone put up a nasty toned thread about the Daemon a few years ago...people seem to just buy and enjoy their Rowland gear...I did trade my Capri in for a Pass pre...
.......I had Rowland for years and enjoyed every note. I then bought a pair of their 501's digital amps and sold those in 6 months. I couldn't get rid of them faster. Rowland does well over overseas as noted, but their prices are pretty steep. Their stuff is good, real good but .....I want to retire soon.   
This is the sort of thing that made me start to turn my nose up at Rowland.

With their $10k Continuum S2 Class-D's, the amp module is a cheap Chinese $100 one, sure with a little tweaking, but Red Dragon Audio also use the same module and similar tweak it but it's only $1,800.

https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/1428517

Cheers George
I have thoroughly enjoyed my Concentra 2 integrated from Rowland for many years.

While it does tend to run quite hot, it is extremely musical, and has been trouble free.  So pleased that I have never had a thought of changing.  Very proud to own one!