Your advice to speakers designers

What would it be?
I'd say - instead of building great furniture that also happens to sound good give us great sounding speakers that also happen to be acceptable furniture.
inna
With some designs I see a wall of drivers and with others just two or three. What do they try to accomplish with so many drivers? I always thought that one driver is a theoretical ideal.
Another element is the enclosure. Don't remember the name, I saw speakers by some Dutch company with quite an elaborate enclosure, sort of a labyrith inside the cabinet. Michael Green Audio is another example with his efforts to buld a speaker like an instrument. In fact, he tries to tune entire room to be that 'instrument'.

"With some designs I see a wall of drivers and with others just two or three. What do they try to accomplish with so many drivers?"

See what the designer has to say!  I'm sure he has something specific in mind.

"I always thought that one driver is a theoretical ideal." 

Out in the real world, theoreticals are secondary to practicalities.  A single driver can work well for some things, not so much for others. 

Build an efficient, true 8 ohm speaker in the $600 price range that will mate well with lower powered amplifiers for those just getting into high end audio. 
I'd say to them, to offer their dealers a set of "loaner" models, where the dealer can take one's credit card for security and the speakers could be setup in the customer's home, to see if they work well for them, in the room, with the associated equipment, etc.

hey designers or builders or whoever! anyone got scraps of vinyl veneer handy? i need to refinish my speakers -- they're both need external aesthetic work!