Is this an ugly speaker? TAS cover 10/2017

I thought the Wilson Audio Alex and Alexandria XLF was ugly, but now this. Not a good WAF.
http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/wamm-master-chronosonic-enters-limited-production/
Your opinion of the Wilson WAMM Master Chronosonic for $685k a pair?
128x1282psyop
I am going to provide a cynical response- no wife of any guy who buys a $685,000 pair of speakers is going to utter a single word of displeasure over any aspect of the speakers, unless she is solely the monied one in the marriage. 
Speaker design has now reached a new height of ugliness! The Chronosonic reminds me of an ALIEN with jaws open and about to devour a hapless listener!!! Scary! It would give your domestic partner a simultaneous coronary and stroke if you brought it home! Jeez, 3000+ lbs!!! Wait for the optional backhoe attachment to dig a deeper foundation for those hefty subs!
Looks like transformers. They all look similar. Not particularly pretty. And at 685k....really?
I was at a Wilson Audio event in Southern California. The dealer was playing the most expensive Wilson speaker (do not remember the model #). The sound was good but as usual with Wilson’s I thought the sweet spot was too small for my tastes.

I had my wife with me for this demo. The head of Wilson Sales is also there and he and I are having a conversation about something. My wife walks over to me and I introduce her to the WIlson rep. First thing she says to him was, "Why are those speakers so ugly. They look like Darth Vadar". I had to do some quick jokes to get both of us out of that conversation.\

Edit:
I just clicked on the TAS link. The speaker we saw looked exactly like the model in the TAS article.