Need Freight Company to Ship Amps on a Pallet

Hi Everyone,

I really need help and advice finding a company who can ship a pair of amps strapped to a pallet and charge a reasonable rate.  This has been quite a challenge so far.  The amps are going from Oklahoma City to Tacoma, Washington.  Both parties are willing to transport the amps to and from a freight depot in both locations so door to door is not necessary. 

If you can share some approximate costs that you have experienced shipping your equipment on a pallet with "to and from" information, that would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks for your time and advice

islandflyfisher2
I shipped a pair of speakers using Uship.
They are basically independent shippers. Since they self-employed, the prices aren't bad.
Bob
Thanks for your replies.  I'm also looking for what others have paid to ship speakers, amps, etc. shipped on a single pallet across county or at least 2000+ miles.  

Thank again.
Been very happy shipping across country heavy speakers on pallets six trip with Pilot Freight with no damage and on time
air freight shipping is not as expensive as you may think when you go the airport and use one of the dedicated air freight shipping companies they are usually located around the sides of the airport and in the air freight shipping areas.  even the big guy do this like UPS etc.
I agree with glennewdick that the air freight shipping is not as expensive as we may think. I also feel the same problem but when my friend suggested me to take the service from Global Quote Logistics LLC then after I checked all these things and decided to take it. After that, I got benefited with them.