Vibration Issues / Turntable Decisions

Currently have a Thorens TB-150 which is upgraded to about the fullest extent (Cardas Wiring, New Walnut Plinth, MusicHall Cruise Control 2.0, Rega RB220 Arm, Ortofon 2M Bronze). With that being said, my table is plagued with skips if you all but tip-toe in the room. One of those things that just gets on my nerves. So I have been looking around for a mass-loaded TT.

Is changing to a ClearAudio Performance or MusicHall 9.3 really going to make a different in the skipping?
Any feedback on the Goldring Eroica LX Cart?
Are there any tables to be looking at?

Thanks!

-Ron
hifiron
just saw the OP posting about his belt slippage.

Have we’ve been had!

Last time I'll try to help.......
@slaw I think you may find going for a walk may be a good idea. No need to get so mad! OP said he can’t use a TT shelf because of the chair rail molding, which is obvious in the pic. That means he’s still able to anchor the console to the wall behind. Also, the old console looks great, it’s not a surprise he wants to keep it..

And what do you mean people want to hold on to their money? The obvious starting point is supporting the floor from underneath and then securing the console to the wall. There's nothing to throw money at here until he addresses those issues.
Why do you say I'm "mad!?" I was just expressing my thoughts. How you choose to interpret them is on you.

Most people want to hold on to their money. Why does this seem to irritate you?

Everything else you said was part of my initial response which most everyone seemed to not take to heart.

toddverrone..Chill!

The slippage problem seems to be normal upon start-up of the TD150. I have decided to keep the table as it is an impressive setup. There are some good and relatively cheap options to brace the room.