Wilsons are the best speakers in the world

Hmm..
I don't think so.
For some reason many electronics manufacturers use them for shows. Why is that? 
inna
The big audio shows are highly recommend for audiophiles to dip their toes into the water of all audio gear, modest and pricey.   I always wonder who the hell are these folks that can afford million dollar audio systems.  They clearly exist, but I don't know any of them.  I wish I did!
Audiomachina and GMA speakers can reproduce the original waveform by use of 1st order crossovers. The high order crossovers in a Wilson will not and so could not qualify as best speaker. They are not time and phase coherent. But to most listeners they sound very good.  
Wilson Audio philosophy is to not add "coloration" to the system, and they dont.  So any electronics manufacturer would be attracted to using them at shows because you would hear THEIR equipment.
Wilson (example Maxx 3) is fully capable of reproducing any signals thrown at it.  Unfortunately if you are throwing garbage it will reproduce garbage.
Inna, can you just not afford Wilson audio? Is criticism your compensatory behavior?  
Count me out. In the 90s I did extensive listening sessions with the then-top-of-the-line Wilsons powered by Krell Audio Standard amps ($25k monoblocs) each on its own 20-amp dedicated circuit. (I worked at a dealer and would listen after hours.) Wilsons are colorless all right, but uninvolving to me. No argument with those who like them, but I have never had the slightest desire for Wilsons since then.