what speakers to buy

so this is my 1st time posting. the question is what speakers. i am going into this blind trying to put together a decent system on a budget. i live in a city where bose is considered the high end of high end and the nearest audiophile shops are hours away.
over the years i have owned a lot of vintage gear and still collect some of it. solid state and tube. some of the tube gear was marantz, macintosh, dynaco, heathkit, radio craftsmen, pilot etc. also the usual solid state marantz, pioneer, kenwood, adcom. speakers jbl, polk, altec (model 19 and vott), paradigm, klipsch, bozak, sansui, AR, advent. all the usual suspects
so far i have purchased a copland tube pre cta-305 and a pair of rogue audio m180 amps. all mint condition all under a year old for under half price of new. i also have a denon DP-60L TT 
(with sumiko pearl cartridge)
speaker budget is around 5000 give or take a 1000. if i'm patient i think i can find something that was originally in the 12-20k price range for what i want to spend.
so far i am leaning towards ew andra ii, dali euphonia 800, canton reference 3.2, revel studio ii. size is also a factor and all of these are within that limit.
i have a fairly large area open concept living /dinning and breakfast nook with high ceilings.
and i know "dont buy without listening" but not an option
so looking for some opinions/options

after speakers i will be getting tuner, cd and music server, current interconnects and speaker wire are all ZU mission

dragonbutx
A second for the excellent Avanti Vs. I think (memory fails at this point) the Andras went lower.
Post removed 
The Focal 900 series is decent but I could see many people choosing GE and other similarly priced offerings from the usual suspects like Revel and Dynaudio over them. We stopped carrying them at the shop for just that reason but I was sad to see the 1000 series and up go. The AMTs in ELAC and Audiovector sound fantastic. I went from Focal 1008 BE to Audiovector SR1 Avantgarde Arete and it was the better speaker overall.
Hello! Six months ago I bought AER JAZZ & SUB.It is necessary to take just two subwoofers for a large premise. Today the best speakers are Acuton and AER! With this system you will get the best high and medium frequencies, the bass will be in harmony with the AER BD speakers.
https://aer-loudspeakers.com/aer-jazz/
Here is a track without a subwoofer, so you can compare high and medium frequencies -https://youtu.be/ltHYSAZHbHE
https://youtu.be/G6crfmX5Z3E
@dragonbutx, I agree with Ina about the Focal Alto Be speakers.  I used to own their bigger brother, the Focal Utopias and the Utopia house sound, build quality, aesthetics and re-sale value are reasons I would also recommend these speakers.

You may want to consider saving some money by buying a good music streamer/server/DAC like a Lumin S1 or if on a budget an Aurender A10.  I recommend making sure it's MQA certified. 

This will allow you to not buy a CD layer or a tuner.  A TIDAL HiFi subscription for $20/month gives you access to over 35,000,000 songs at Redbook CD quality.  I can't tell a difference between Redbook format songs I stream via TIDAL and CDs I play on my Ayre CD player.  You'll also have the advantage of playing MQA songs which trump CD Redbook sound quality.  TIDAL's MQA album selection is growing rapidly. 

Instead of a tuner, you can use TuneIn or other free Internet radio station players integrated in the music server. Just make sure the music server you select supports seamless integration of TIDAL MQA and internet radio stations such as TuneIn and you'll be good to go.