Is anyone familiar with Infinity Slope brand speakers?

I have a pair of speakers that I inherited from my father when he passed away. From what I can tell, the brand is 'Infinity Slope'. He would have originally purchased them in the late 80's to early 90's. I did a quick blue book look-up on them and came up with 0 hits.

Some rough specs:

1. They are about 5 feet tall - floor standing on casters
2. They appear to have 2 tweeters, 1 mid-ranger driver, and 2 woofers

If anyone has some insight, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.  
nslav11

Erik,

JSE was around a long time before Joseph Audio, and I don't know the legalities of it, but I think Joseph audio was a later spin-off of JSE. I'm not sure how Jeff was related to the original company. 

@roxy54

It is QUITE possible I have the brands all mixed up. For all I know JSE became JA.

I do remember something like this occured, but no longer remember who the usurper was.

Best,

E
John Sollecito was the engineer and designer of the JSE line of speakers. He has been building speakers since the late 70's with Clarke Systems. His current company is Source Technologies great speakers at a great price. I've owned speakers from all three companies never been disappointed.  
roxy54 is correct, Joseph Audio obtained the rights to produce the JSE designs after the latter went out of business.  The infinite slope concept for the crossovers was originated by Richard Modafferi, an engineer with McIntosh.  The idea was to minimize overhang between the drivers to increase clarity.
You can call John with any questions about your speakers or replacement drivers at 860-918-3088. He's a great guy always happy to help.