Sellers increasingly overgrade records

Out of last ten records bought on ebay and discog only one man graded the record right on. He said NM and it was. How and where do you buy original pressings? Prices are going up, grading goes down. Market economy my a..
My warning to anyone thinking of getting back to or starting vinyl adventure - be prepared to send a lot of records back. Yeah, I suppose I could find just about anything in Manhattan stores for a few hundred dollars each. But that’s Manhattan and a few hundred dollars.
It wasn’t like that even five years ago let alone fifteen. It was maybe 20% -25% overgrading not 90%.
I am not talking about classical music records, it might be different, no idea.
Japanese sellers are a little better but still they overgrade, just less so.
inna
I meant mold releasing compound, of course. I better try Last Power Cleaner, I guess.
I was really p*ssed when Nitty Gritty had to discontinue First. Damned EPA!
I was talking about mold in the sense of fungus, not so-called mold release compound, which I think is overhyped as an issue. Sometimes, records are just wretched. There are a few I’ve gotten from that french plant that had really bad surfaces, and in one case, under magnification, it looked like spores growing out of it, but it didn’t have some of the other characteristics of active mold/fungus growth. In other cases, involving used records, which I’m sure many of you have encountered, the record can look fine, but it is trashed- groove noise, as if it had been played on a plastic suitcase player with crystal ’needle’ and and penny on the headshell.
BTW, when i typed the word B---- in another post (possibly on another thread), it was removed by the moderators because it contained a swear word. Gosh! They were nice enough to restore it and ’redact’ most of the word.
But, records in general are a PITA much as I love them.
Yeah, I'll try either the LAST or maybe even better  L'Art du Son Record Cleaning Fluid. It is said to be a powerful stuff. If it doesn't help - tugh luck.
Audiogon moderators sometimes...funny people.