Any new turntable brands we should pay attention to ?

Let's say those that appeared within the last five years or so.
Pear Audio appears to be one of them.
inna
Well, I'll pause and take the 'long view' rather than a *tsk*tsk* stance.  If y'all wind the clock back, I'd wager your first turntables were pretty crude by the lofty standards we hold today.  Much of your first systems likely matched them, and it's taken awhile for you to educate yourself on what could be...eventually.... *S*

'New vinyl', analogue, and 'tubes' is a new/old concept for those reared on s.s., CDs', cell phones ("They used to have to be wired to a wall....how Quaint..."), and laptops with a thumb drive that can hold your entire LP collection.  For many, it will be a passing fad, dropped like a hot rock with the advent of the 'next best thing'.

But there will be those that will be inspired, as we're being inspired to sample and venture into DACs', D amps, Bluetoothing, streaming, and all those other agents of Change.  And it won't go away, and it's just going to happen faster.

So, you can either embrace it, or avoid it. *S*  You could start a blog for the 'newbies' and give them some guidance...

...or go sit in your rocker with your blankie and wave your cane at the 'whippersnappers'.

Get with the flow.  Or be a rock in the river.

Yes, I'm being obvious Yet Again.  Somebody's got to nip at your heels.  It may as well be me.  I try to be Nice about it...;)
Yeah, probably. And I am not saying that it can't be made to sound more or less entry level decent.
Trans-Fi. Terminator air bearing tonearm, of which I have two. Salvation mag lev turntable, which I have not heard. Factory direct for $$valuevalue.

Hey Terry, could you tell me how far above the top surface of a table’s platter is the top of the Terminator? And how far to the right of the platter’s center spindle does the arm's support structure extend? I’m looking to see how the arm will sit on a VPI HW-19. Thanks---Eric.