Any new turntable brands we should pay attention to ?

Let's say those that appeared within the last five years or so.
Pear Audio appears to be one of them.
inna
Recently heard about European Audio Team (E.A.T.). Up-and-comers making turntables AND Audio Tubes! Can't have enough competition in that arena...

Seems there is many companies taking advantage of the vinyl resurgence. I tend to stick with the tried a true manufacturers who have been doing tables and such for years.  that said there is lots of stuff out there now for the beginner that would be fine.

I would not spend multiple thousands on a new company though who just started making tables unless their designer is someone  that's been doing this for some time. I also noticed many of the "New" table manufacturers are just get the established manufacturers to either make or partially make their tables.  

Now of course we can't label all the new upstarts as bad we do need to try them and see what's out there new and wonderful. but we are not really inventing a new way to play records at this point are we.

I mentioned Pear Audio because these tables and arms are in fact a reincarnation and continuation of Tom Fletcher of Nottingham Analogue design ideas. They get good press too, and prices appear to be quite low for now.
I too wouldn't spend much on any new brand table, Pear Audio could be an exception if I got a good impression of the owner and their support team.

I don't know if they have been out for over 5 years but Shinola Runwell turntables look like a solid design to me. I think they partnered with VPI for the basic design.
https://www.shinola.com/audio/turntable.html