The Music Room

Hi has anyone done business with The Music Room?  They seem legit, but their lack of a published address makes me a little nervous
128x128markainsworth
Post removed 
Purchased $5k component from The Music Room - great service, product in excellent condition, great price and support, delivery were all great. 

Purchased a Conrad-Johnson MF2550 from them.  It was in much better condition than what TMR graded it at.  It looked brand new to me!  I placed the order and they shipped same day.  I also purchased a Marantz SA8005 from them.  Two flawless transactions with TMR and I couldn't be happier.
+1 - mdhoover, dicockrum, pops, jons and All. 

Made my first purchase from TRM recently ; Condition better than rated, accepted lower but reasonable offer, excellent packing.

I believe we all know the blatant offender. He will moderate you to protect his " Wannabe Nonsense "
His regurgitated opinions and advice taken from the reviews of others. 

I suppose he will have the last pair of working Thiels; since he just looks at them and smiles. No amps or speaker cables. Dave how long before I get moderated? 

Best to All
Have done several transactions with TMR over the past couple years both buying and selling. Very fair on both the buying and selling fronts. I definitely will continue to do business with them in the future as wants arise. Very good communication, shipping and transactions.