Moving a 5,000 vinyl LP collection safely

Hello everyone,

I am moving from New York City to the Hudson Valley. I have packed my 5,000 LPs into boxes that are 13 x 13 x 13.

My questions are:

— Is it OK to stack them up to 4 boxes high? 5? 6? Since there is about 1/2 of space left in the top of each box, bubble wrap is laid over the top of the vinyl to fill the remaining gap before closing and sealing the box so that the boxes stay square and don’t collapse.
— When put in a moving truck with a rear cab that is 10 x 26, should I be worried about how hot it will get in there for a 2 hour ride from New York City to the Hudson Valley when the temperature is expected to be about 80 degrees?

Thank you in advance for your helpful advice.

unreceivedogma
128x128unreceivedogma
Hello effischer —

Thank you.

— The weight of each box is 43 lbs, give or take a pound
— The cartons are single wall. The stamp says they support 65 lbs
— I've got them stacked 4 high, no issues that I can tell.

I will tell the truck driver to be extra attentive to potholes. 
I have the boxes labeled so that it is clear which end is up, and they are vertical, and absolutely, they must be strapped.

I spoke to Craig Moerer's office. They said that in their warehouse they stack 'em like this up to 6 high and for indefinite amounts of time without any damage: as long as the boxes show no signs of collapsing, they should be fine.

My main concern is the temperature. 
lostbears, I got my boxes from staples in a pack of 25, they were around 1.30 each but overnight shipping was free.
Control what you can control and don't worry about the rest.. Your move will go fine.
Well, I can go as far as a refrigerated truck. Craig Moerer's staff suggested that might be overkill.

Thank you though!
Refrigerated armored truck would do fine, no doubt.
Records are not easy to break.