Best Budget RCA cables

Hi guys,

What is your go-to budget/inexpensive RCA cable recommendation ($30-$50)? Would there be an appreciable difference between this interconnect and $6 Kabeldirekt cables?  The Kabeldirekt RCAs sound pretty great to my ears!

Thanks!
Lee
leemaze
Thanks for the thoughts guys! People love Signal cable. 

@lalitk to answer your question - I'm not really solving for anything in particular, just futzing. My speaker wire is 12 AWG Auvio brand I got on deep discount from a closing RadioShack. It was a noticeable improvement when I got it. And the Kablediretk ICs were a noticeable improvement from whatever crap wires I had laying around. So... I guess I'd just have to try something new out!

If you shop on E-bay, you can find audioquest ICs and speaker cables highly discounted off retail.

I believe you can find AQ Sidewinder or the Copperhead ICs and Type 4 speaker cables within your budget. The earlier version of Type 4, lacking the braided sheath, often come up for sale and can be bought very inexpensively.   
If you are ordering Kabledirekt from Amazon, please be careful. I ordered a mini-to-RCA adaptor to use my audio player in the car and it arrived crushed and bent, and the interior packaging was ripped up. Amazon creditied me with the purchase price, but I doubt I would order more cables from Kabledirekt.
I have all my cables custom made by Amplifier_Surgery. They are on
eBay and supply cables in the $30 to $100 range that compete favorably
with $500 cables. By the way the cable business is the biggest racket going in the audio business.  However be careful of  imported cables.
Some are good and some have really inferior connectors. With RCA cables the quality of the connectors and the shielding is critical.