Can’s Holger Czukay Dead at 79

The second death for that band this year. I put CAN right up there with the best. Very creative music. Ege Bamyasi has been in heavy rotation on my system for years, as has Future Days. 
boxer12
Yes. The 5 LP's are all as well produced as any of there first LP's. From my understanding/readings these LP's were the best of like 100s of hours of stuff Holgar produced/edited/engineered while recording at Schlob Norvenich (their early "castle studio"). The Lost Tapes are just that and now that they're price has dropped significantly it is a fine addition. Obviously not their Prime Grade A studio releases of the early '70's but all recorded in the same general time frame. Very good stuff, very well recorded.
OK; I just reread The Lost Tapes's rather large booklet and need to add it's a collection of material recorded between 1968 and 1975. The actual recordings range from a 36 second snippet to 16+ minutes of Spoon, live.
Obviously it has been too long, so I've got my next 5 LP's picked out now.   ;))    Thx Boxer!
P.S. It was 50 hours of "...tapes weren't really lost, but were left in the cupboards of the studio archives for so long everybody just forgot about them. Everybody except Hildegard....". This excerpt is from the liner notes by Irmin Schmidt, her husband. Good story.
  Also, sorry about earlier advice. I checked Discogs and the vinyl prices gone thru the roof. Maybe some other medium/medias would work.
Wow, thanks for the thread guys, I have never heard of Can but I will now. Much to explore here.
falconquest / You are welcome. 
arte801d / Much much thanks! It's now on my want list.