$100,000 line stage

I know this level of product is not aimed at me. However, im sure it sounds great. The reviewer purchased the unit he reviewed. 
https://www.dagogo.com/audio-note-m10-signature-preamplifier-review

aberyclark
If I could have afforded it then, I would have bought the $6K pair of ML6's! Now in the present day I had the cash but had forgotten about them (and the ML7). Oy Veh!
Anybody remember a short-lived magazine called Ultra Hi Fi? I bought a few issues and then it disappeared! This was about 1990. Today there would be plenty of pricey components to fill those pages!
" I see it as a money grabbing whore"... Is there any other kind George? Still not sure why you care how grown up's spend there money though. Just sayin', it is there money.  
Still not sure why you care how grown up's spend there money though. Just sayin', it is there money.  

I care because there's just too many of these money  grabbing manufacturers in this industry, just look at a mains fuse that costs over $100 with no proof that it performs any better than a 50c one. They just pray on the gullible that have an expectation bias once they receive it.

Cheers George   
Yes the internal parts level and build quality are a work of art. Even the chokes use pure silver wire! Have any you priced a silver foil capacitor of late? We Aphiles regularly pay $5,000 to $10,000 for preamps with parts quality costing 1/10 of this unit. I don’t see folks getting as worked up about this fact. Yet based on the quality and cost of what’s inside this unit, it is most certainly priced inline with our modest gear containing a sea of $ .25 to $4 parts. It is NO different then the pricing model used in our rigs.

Based on this fact some posters here would call 50% of us music loving audiophiles fools and idiots. That is quite an elitist and judgmental additude that I would find embarrassing to own.

In an age where diversity and understanding is touted as paramount, it is clear we are behaving in the polar opposite manner. Interesting times for sure.